Thursday, August 2, 2007

Un Mensaje de María



Maria escribió:
El año pasado ha sido una experiencia fenominal. No ha sido fácil, y a veces me he preguntado, "¿En qué nos hemos metido?" ¡Pero cuando miro a Anabelle y cuando me da una gran sonrisa, sé que no hay ningún lugar donde querría estar mas! Quiro mucho esa monita.

Being a stay-home-mom is the hardest job I've ever had; but it is also the most rewarding (and I have worked from everything including being a paralegal in a busy DC firm to an MTC teacher, so I don't say that lightly). Anabelle is now 14 months old and she is developing quite the personality. She knows about a dozen signs and about 40 words, so between signing and "talking" she makes her wishes pretty clear (most of the time). I must admit this has been my favorite stage in her short but very lively development. We are both learning so much. I can't wait to see what new surprises the coming years will bring.

No comments: